The site is important to many people so we want to ensure that residents of Swansea are given opportunities to be actively involved and benefitting from the process of development as well as the end result.
We want to hear from everybody who would like to contribute ideas, skills, time or whatever you have to offer.
- Look out for community meetings to learn more about plans for the site.
- Get involved in the project's advisory group, meeting quarterly
- Watch out for events including volunteer days, archaeology digs and more in the spring and summer.
- Suggest ideas for events in this stunning venue for 2013/14. We can help you to organise the event on the site.
- Student placements will be available for university students to contribute to the project and to your CVs and your future employability.
- Contractors will use part of the funds to provide training and employment opportunities on the site forSwansearesidents.
For more information, contact the Project officer, Stuart Griffin, firstname.lastname@example.org